HuskerinPA

Default Tab Leads in TOF

Thanks so much Suzanne and Stefan...all your advice worked like a charm so
far. I'm sure I'll have many more formatting questions until I'm finished
with this dissertation.
So, here's another one for you. Somehow, the tab leads aren't showing up in
my TOF or List of Tables (but they are there for the TOC). I have chosen
wherever I can choose the (......) but they won't even show up in the outline
view on Insert/Reference/Indexes and Tables. How do I fix this?

Stefan Blom

Usually, Word creates tab stops for TOC styles dynamically. But if the
TOC styles have tab stops explicitly set at the right margin, make
sure these have the proper leader; otherwise, Word removes leaders
when you update the TOC.

--
Stefan Blom