Craig Smith Craig Smith is offline
Junior Member

Default New user needs help with re-producing headed paper

Now i have made the switch from PC to Mac, my publisher documents are redundant....
I created my stationery using publisher and have had to (for the short term only hopefully) have to power up the pc to print more headed paper.
What i want to do is recreate a template in word (& excel at some point) so that i can print it as one. I am sure this can be done as a customer of mine sent me a copy of a quote, and all his pre-printed headed paper info (top, bottom & side) was washed out, but when saved was completely eligible so if he emailed it across (as a .pdf) it looked like the finished article. When he wished to print it he would use headed paper and word would only print the text so to speak.
I have my layout saved as a .pdf i can email across (as i can't attach a file) for anyone that could guide me to making a start on how to recreate it.....I know it's a big ask, especially being my first post but i'm praying someone will save me.....

Great site b.t.w, i have learnt so much from it already!!

Craig