Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe McGuire Joe McGuire is offline

Default Spell Check versus Signatures in Word 2003

I have a problem with spell checking when using Word 2003 as my e-mail
editor in OL. If a highlighted word occurs in the last few lines or in some
cases last paragraph or two of the e-mail message, right-clicking brings up
options for my different signatures rather than fixing the spelling problem.
This seems to happen in original messages and also in replies to messages
from others. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks!