JRC

Default Locking Cell Size

Is there a way to lock the size of a cell so that it doesn't get bigger when
linefeeds are entered? I have an app that will enter text into a cell, but
when it adds more than one line the cell gets bigger and pushes the text at
the bottom of the page onto a second page. I want to keep everything on the
same page (the cell will never be full of text).

Make sure you don't have too many paragraphs formatted as "Keep with next."

"JRC" wrote in message
Well, it didn't quite do it. The size stays the same, but now the whole
table (one cell table) and everything after it moves to a second page.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Set the row height to an Exact dimension.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"JRC" wrote in message
Is there a way to lock the size of a cell so that it doesn't get

bigger
when
linefeeds are entered? I have an app that will enter text into a

cell,
but
when it adds more than one line the cell gets bigger and pushes the

text
at
the bottom of the page onto a second page. I want to keep everything

on
the
same page (the cell will never be full of text).

How can I get the real Hight of a cell or row in a word table Jonathan Tables 0 February 24th 05 11:53 AM
runoff words in a cell Teacher_Becky Tables 3 January 27th 05 11:47 PM
word table cell resize or word table cell size change or word table change cell size [email protected] Tables 0 January 13th 05 09:55 PM
copy cell to cell Tlogan Tables 1 January 5th 05 09:20 PM
Setting custom size problem Bob S Page Layout 0 December 24th 04 03:25 PM