Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MicehlleLeo NZ MicehlleLeo NZ is offline

Default bullets - no capitals

how can I get it so my default is that bulleted lists do not start with a
capital?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can't--at least not without disabling the AutoCorrect option to
capitalize words at the beginning of a sentence.

"MicehlleLeo NZ" wrote in message
how can I get it so my default is that bulleted lists do not start with a
capital?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MicehlleLeo NZ MicehlleLeo NZ is offline

Thanks, although that does confirm my worst fears (I have lots of bulleted
lists in my documents that shouldn't have capitals(they are completing a
sentence stubb) and want capitals in everything else).

I guess I'll resign myself to lots of tedious manual changing. Bah humbug.
Perhaps MS will change it in the future?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can't--at least not without disabling the AutoCorrect option to
capitalize words at the beginning of a sentence.

"MicehlleLeo NZ" wrote in message
how can I get it so my default is that bulleted lists do not start with a
capital?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I hope not, since they can't seem to get this right. People complained about
the same thing with numbered list, and they disabled automatic
capitalization after numbers even in running text, so that if a sentence
ends with a number, the next sentence will not be automatically capitalized.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can't--at least not without disabling the AutoCorrect option to
capitalize words at the beginning of a sentence.

"MicehlleLeo NZ" wrote in
message
how can I get it so my default is that bulleted lists do not start with
capital?

Capitals Bernie Beal Microsoft Word Help 2 March 30th 08 09:47 PM
Capitals Monica Microsoft Word Help 2 November 13th 06 06:40 AM
capitals Camelia Microsoft Word Help 4 May 25th 06 11:22 PM
Typing only capitals ArtyMarty Microsoft Word Help 2 January 21st 06 03:42 AM
Extra capitals in a TOC Tig Microsoft Word Help 1 September 14th 05 05:41 PM