Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Levin Bob Levin is offline

Default Office Word has stopped working

Hello All: When I click on MailingsLetters and then click on a recipiant
for my envelope, Microsoft office Word stops working. Office 2007 Please
help. I know this has been covered before. Struggling. Sincerely Bob Levin.
--
Bob Levin
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
The Code Cage Team[_4_] The Code Cage Team[_4_] is offline

When you say stop working, do you mean it crashes and you have to close
it? or does it simply hang?

--
The Code Cage Team

Regards,