Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mpd001 mpd001 is offline

Default Word 2007 - invalid source specified error when inserting citation

I have tried the identical document on several machines and it has work on
some, but I get "invalid source specified", when I insert the citation on the
others. I have tried different styles and still get the same error. All the
machines are running Windows XP, but are all different models computers.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
p0 p0 is offline

On 14 jan, 16:58, mpd001 wrote:
I have tried the identical document on several machines and it has work on
some, but I get "invalid source specified", when I insert the citation on the
others. *I have tried different styles and still get the same error. *All the
machines are running Windows XP, but are all different models computers. *

You might want to read the second post at
http://groups.google.be/group/micros...a4f60bc7?hl=en

If the exact same document shows different results on different
machines, I'm guessing the citation engine might be broken on some
machines. That wouldn't be exceptional as there seems to be a lot of
install issues with the bibliography tool.

Yves