Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Fredy Fredy is offline

Default Tool bars

Hi, with Word 2003 I can place the tool bar that I did any where that I want.
I'm using 2007 now and I found them under Add-Ins! How can I be able to
place my tool bar where ever I want ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You can't, because Word 2007 doesn't support toolbars. What you can do is
add commands to the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT). See this article:

Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...341051033.aspx

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Tool bars Absolute Beginner New Users 5 February 22nd 07 02:57 PM
tool bars 6sportmom Microsoft Word Help 1 September 5th 06 10:08 PM
how do you locate your tool bars? Lrobinson Microsoft Word Help 1 April 5th 06 04:34 AM
Office 2000 Word tool bars and menu bars disappeared 405Jack Microsoft Word Help 1 August 14th 05 02:29 PM
custom tool bars SirRoman Microsoft Word Help 6 June 28th 05 01:15 PM