Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Trudi Trudi is offline

Default How do I copy work from one label to another?

I have the info I want in the first cell of a sheet of labels. How do I copy
that into the rest of the cells?
Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Trudi wrote:
I have the info I want in the first cell of a sheet of labels. How do
I copy that into the rest of the cells?
Thank you!

You may be able to use this simple method: Select the whole first cell and
copy to the clipboard. Then select the whole table and paste.

If that doesn't replicate everything in the cell, then use the macro at the
end of http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm (and see
http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm if needed).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

"Trudi" wrote in message
I have the info I want in the first cell of a sheet of labels. How do I
copy
that into the rest of the cells?
Thank you!

When you click on Print, do you not have an option to print a full sheet?

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level