Unpaved313

Default How do I change the order of the FILLIN field prompts?

I can't figure out why the prompts that come from using FILLIN fields are all
coming in the opposite sequence I would expect. They are coming from the
bottom right corner of the page, and working their way back up the page to
the top left. (I am using a lot of text boxes.) Is there a way to change
the order of the prompts?

Thank you!
Charles Kenyon

I would also expect top to bottom order. However, multiple fill-in fields
are almost certainly a pain for the user even if in the correct order. If I
needed more than three, I would go with a UserForm and get all the
information at once.
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms/CreateAUserForm.htm. If you don't want
to program, you may also want to look into what Word calls an "online form."
Check this in help. For more about online forms, follow the links at
http://addbalance.com/word/wordwebresources.htm#Forms or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm especially Dian
Chapman's series of articles.

Hope this helps,