Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jared jared is offline

Default Problems with Saving and Reopening Large Word 2007 Files

Hello. I am writing my thesis and am having some very unusual problems with
Word 2007. First, I have copied a few excel sheets into the page and have
their cells center aligned. When I reopen the file it left justifies them.
Second, when inserting a new drawing canvas or copy pasting one from another
word document, sometimes the graphic doesnt appear upon reopening. WHAT IS
GOING ON, because this is getting VERY annoying.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz [RMF] Robert M. Franz [RMF] is offline

Hello Jared

Jared wrote:
Hello. I am writing my thesis and am having some very unusual problems with
Word 2007. First, I have copied a few excel sheets into the page and have
their cells center aligned. When I reopen the file it left justifies them.

exactly how did you copy the Excel sheets?

Second, when inserting a new drawing canvas or copy pasting one from another
word document, sometimes the graphic doesnt appear upon reopening. WHAT IS
GOING ON, because this is getting VERY annoying.

I never liked drawing canvases much. [I prefer drawing, say, in Visio or
PowerPoint and inserting the final result into Word, as WMF/EMF in case
of a long document.] But without looking over your shoulder when you
copy/paste, it's hard to give a guess on what's going on.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |