Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] faceman28208@yahoo.com is offline

Default Converting Revisions to Text

I have two word files. I do a comparison of the two files.

I would like to convert the comparison result into a file where the
revisions are actual text and formatting. For example, I would like
the deletions to become text with strikethrough, not text marked as a
deletion displayed with a strikethough.

I need this to export to another application.

Is there any simple way to do this?