Ric

Default Can I convert Word (2003) Docs to for MS Reader?????

Useing Word 2003, can I convert documents to MS Reader???

I know there is a plug-in available for Word 2000 to convert docs to
MSReader but have not seen anything for the newest Word version (2003).

If anyone knows how to do this, please explain it to me. Thanks much in
advance.

Ric
New 2003 Word User

Word Heretic