S. Kenyon

Default A 2 page form is expanding to 4+ pages when the customer views it.

word 2002(10.4030.2625)

The Customer requires a standardized header & footer on page one including
a barcode, that then changes on the remaining pages (i.e. barcode is removed,
headers & footers are modified). Also, the form will ultimately print
"tumble" where the bottom of page one is the top of page 2, etc., so the
margins need to be different on odd and even pages.
We have created a template that all forms are based on, and have several
contractors creating forms for us using this template.
The contractor(s) will send me a form to proof and when I open the form it
will be 4 pages instead of the two that the designer had created.

The final customer requires the forms in .doc format.

This is a Huge form project and everyone is getting frustrated.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
--
Steve Kenyon

S. Kenyon

Thsnk you for the reply, I set my default printer to same one as my designer,
same results. She shows two pages on her screen, I get four. Do you know of
anyone who can check out my templates to see if this is the probelm?
--
Steve Kenyon