Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cyn

Default How can I update an image that is behind several text boxes on top

I have an image of a floorplan the size of the entire word page. I entered
about 20 text boxes on top of employees' names - where they sit. The
floorplan changes slightly (which I update in Photoshop). But if I want to
replace the image without touching the text boxes - everything deletes.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Q3lu?=,

I have an image of a floorplan the size of the entire word page. I entered
about 20 text boxes on top of employees' names - where they sit. The
floorplan changes slightly (which I update in Photoshop). But if I want to
replace the image without touching the text boxes - everything deletes.

Are you sure the text boxes delete? Or are they perhaps simply behind the
larger graphic (floor plan)? How about right-clicking the floorplan, selecting
"Order" and using "Send to back"?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Or, if marquee selection is being used, it may be that the text boxes are
being selected along with the background image when it is replaced.

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote in message
Hi ?B?Q3lu?=,

I have an image of a floorplan the size of the entire word page. I

entered
about 20 text boxes on top of employees' names - where they sit. The
floorplan changes slightly (which I update in Photoshop). But if I want

replace the image without touching the text boxes - everything deletes.

Are you sure the text boxes delete? Or are they perhaps simply behind the
larger graphic (floor plan)? How about right-clicking the floorplan,

selecting
"Order" and using "Send to back"?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Wandering text box Jim K Microsoft Word Help 7 December 23rd 05 11:27 PM
Word 2000 linked text boxes Ed Microsoft Word Help 0 September 20th 05 09:20 PM
text boxes KK New Users 1 March 17th 05 10:11 PM
textbox to normal text Jack Sons New Users 16 December 5th 04 03:44 PM