Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rie

Default Unable to open existing MSOffice files. How do I fix this?

My PC was unstable and had to reset it. Thus, I had to reinstall MS Office.
However, I am now unable to open previously created files prior to reseting
the PC and those created after the reinstallation. The files are still
there but am not able to open them but can save them on a disk/CD to be
opened somewhere else. Please help. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Sorry, we can't see your screen from here. What happens when you
try to open a previously created file? If you get an error
message, please quote it exactly and completely.