Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marcos

Default Cannot cmplete Mail Merge with Outlook as data source

it's in a long thin box in the computer room and the cd itself is shiny
orange (OEM colors) in a white CD sleeve
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marcos

Sorry I copy paste from the wrong place

I have Word and Outlook 2003 and in the process of trying to create labels,
after I have select my contact/personal folders and before the mail merge
screen, the procees is interupted by a Data Link Property Box that prevents
me from completing.

Any Clue
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm and

Marcos wrote:
Sorry I copy paste from the wrong place

I have Word and Outlook 2003 and in the process of trying to create
labels, after I have select my contact/personal folders and before
the mail merge screen, the procees is interupted by a Data Link
Property Box that prevents me from completing.

Any Clue

NO CODE - mail merge to Outlook with attachment with CC BrianH Mailmerge 1 February 10th 10 02:53 PM
mail merge data source gis Mailmerge 4 January 24th 06 07:17 PM
Mail Merge - Word cannot open data source Monica Mailmerge 3 January 1st 06 10:49 AM
Unable to use Access queries as data source for a mail merge doc dhall Mailmerge 0 November 21st 05 04:50 PM
Mail merge data source problem campwes Mailmerge 1 January 25th 05 07:16 PM