TC

Default Date Field Code problems

I have a rather extensive document full of mergefields,
all of which are working. However, I am having a problem
with my date field codes. I have 2 instances of this
mergefield: { TIME \@ "MMMM d, yyyy" } and 2 instances
of this one: { TIME \@ "MM" }. In both cases, the first
instance works in the merged document and second instance
shows the field code exactly as typed above instead of
the date.

Any ideas? I have tried everything. Is this a bug?

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Use Alt+F9 a couple of times to ensure that the display of all fields codes
is suppressed, or select the problem one and use Shift+F9 to toggle off the
display of field codes for it alone.

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP