Richard

Default Mail merge via email, each letter to mulitiple recipients?

How can I send each letter to multiple recipients, i.e. To: Person A and CC:
Person B, C and D?
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

That could be done with modification of the procedure in the article "Mail
Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP