Paul Jackson58

Default how to create desktop shortcuts for word in windows NT

Please help me do the above its driving me nuts.
Thanks
Paul
Graham Mayor

Right click the desktop - new shortcut locate winword.exe
or Right click and drag the Word entry from the start menu then drop and
copy to the desktop.

Paul Jackson58 wrote:
Please help me do the above its driving me nuts.
Thanks
Paulg

AA2e72E

SEE allso: