Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sheri IS Sheri IS is offline

Default Word/Excel Mail Merge drops every 21st line

I am trying to do a mail merge using Avery 5161 20 per sheet in Word 2003.
When I go to edit individual labels at the end, my document has skipped every
21st line. I tried resetting up the label template, but that did not work.
Any ideas?I
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I posted the following answer to your earlier question about the same thing:

You probably have a { NEXT } field at the beginning of the first label (Uae
Alt-F9 to see the field codes ). If so, select it and delete it. There
should be { NEXT } fields at the beginning of labels 2-20.

Peter Jamieson

"Sheri IS" wrote in message
I am trying to do a mail merge using Avery 5161 20 per sheet in Word 2003.
When I go to edit individual labels at the end, my document has skipped
every
21st line. I tried resetting up the label template, but that did not work.
Any ideas?I

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sheri IS Sheri IS is offline

Thank you! Sorry about the double post - I was trying to sign up for a
Windows Live ID and did not realize the 1st one took - it acted like it did
not and I never got the confirmation email. Thank you again!