Diane

Default MIME Version 1.0

I have a document that originated as an email and includes the email header
information. When trying to open this document within MSWORD 2003, I receive
the error "(docname) not a single file web page", I can open the document in
notepad. I have finally discovered if I remove the line that contains the
following
email header information: "MIME Version 1.0", then the document opens with
no problems. Is there a setting in MSWORD that I can change to prevent this
problem.