Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
SF SF is offline

Default Merge to Printer with pre-printed letter head

Hi,

I have a word doc using excel as source data. The merge was good no error. I
have to print the merge result to the printer, I cannot find a way to tell
word to print the first page using the letter head on tray 1 and the rest on
tray 2.

Does anybody use this feature before?

SF

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If your printer is capable of this (some drivers are not so clever in this
regard) then set up the trays in page setup for the merge document *before*
merging.