Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
bishop bishop is offline

Default Mail merging multiple columns to a wrod document

Hi!

I have an excel sheet that I am merging into word. Tax letters. I have
multiple information about one person which I have an ID number. When I do a
meil merge now , if a person has two gifts , it will give me two seperate
letters with two different giving information. How can I combine these two
gifts in one letter. The common element is the persons ID number.

Many thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See

http://cornell.veplan.net/article.aspx?&a=3815