Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Santha Kumar Santha Kumar is offline

Default MailMerge : 1 mail for multiple rows in excel.

In excel, I have more orders (rows) for the same customers. So I want to send
the details of multiple orders in one mail. Kindly provide the inputs to
proceed further

Regards,
Santha Kumar N.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Unfortunately Word does not do this "out of the box" and it isn't simple
either.

For possible approaches I suggest you look at

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/mergfaq1.htm

If you have Access, consider using Access reporting which is designed for
this kind of thing.

Peter Jamieson