Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christian Berger Christian Berger is offline

Default Print problem (Word 2007) - Black vertical lines

Hi all,

I'm really frustrated about some printing problems with the new Word 2k7. I
created a document with some nice text boxes (i really like them!) but when i
print them (printer or pdf) word will add some ugly vertical lines which
aren't visible on the screen.
I tried to print this document on win XP and Vista and there is allways the
same result.
I uploaded an example at: www.christian-berger.ch/document1.zip
What's my (or MS) problem? Does anybody has the same Problems?

Regards
Christian