Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
checkbox challenged checkbox challenged is offline

Default Check box in Word 2007

How do I make a simple check box that can be toggled on and off in Word 2007?
I can find the legacy forms toolbar on the Developer tab, and I can insert a
checkbox, BUT I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO CHECK AND UNCHECK THE BOX.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm which demonstrates how to check
boxes - see also http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/word_tips.htm