Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brooklyn Church Office Brooklyn Church Office is offline

Default Drop Cap Word 2003

Suddenly this week, I'm having problems with Drop Caps in Word 2003. The
frame is too large, and I am unable to resize it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you need to get this Sunday's bulletin out quickly, you could open
up last week's, save it under this week's name, and replace the old
text with the new text (carefully selecting the dropped cap so as not
to lose the existing frame in case it takes days to get the fix
done ...)

Meanwhile, what happens if you just shut down and Restart?