Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chirag Gupta Chirag Gupta is offline

Default Merge review comments

Problem:
Suppose i made a word document and send it out to 5 people for review. Each
reviewer reviews and make changes or comments in the document with track
changes on. Now, i want to merge all the reviewers changes and/or comments
into one document so that it is easier for me as i have to work with one file
now instead of 5 files.
Any suggestions on how to do this?

Thank You

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chirag Gupta[_2_] Chirag Gupta[_2_] is offline

Thanks suzanne

Could be tell me a way to automate this through scripts? Right now, the
coordinators has to merge document one by one, could we right a script to
merge all the revised documents and show the final documents which shows the
changes or comments from all reviewers?

Chirag