dannyb

Default open a MS Works document

Using MS Word 2003
Can't figure out how to open/import/convert a MS Works document (extension
..wps)
George King

Have you tried double clicking on the file in Windows Explorer?
I don't have Word 2003 (have Word 2000 & 2002), but both my version will let
me choose to list .wps files in the Open dialog box in the "Files of type"
box.

If the .wps converter wasn't installed originally, it may ask if you want to
install it when you doubleclick the .wps file in Explorer.

"dannyb" wrote:

Using MS Word 2003
Can't figure out how to open/import/convert a MS Works document (extension
.wps)

Graham Mayor

You need to have the relevant converter installed. For recent Works
versions the converter is included with the Office application. For older
versions you'll need the relevant converter. Most of them are linked from
the downloads page of my web site.