jpto

Default Setting Even pages and odd pages different margins for book bindi.

I need to set odd pages with a larger right margin, and even pages with large
left margin for binding two page to single sheet. Do I have to set each odd
and even page?

TF

Go to File, Page Setup and under the Margins tab select Mirror Margins under
Multiple Pages and Landscape Orientation; then you will be able to set
Top/Bottom and Inside/Outside and Gutter Margins which should just about
give you any combination you need.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/