Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] lisancooper@gmail.com is offline

Default Header Problem

After putting a document into a two column format my headers on
certain pages have expanded in size. It isn't all of them and there
is not an obvious pattern to this. I've checked the page set up etc.
and I can't seem to find any rhyme or reason as to why this is
happening.
Has anyone run into this problem or could anyone please offer some
tips?

Thanks so much

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Make sure that the Vertical alignment set to "Top" in File | Page
Setup, Layout tab.

Another thing to check: Display nonprinting marks, for example by
pressing Ctrl+Shift+8. If you find that the problem headers have
contents such as empty paragraphs (¶) in them, select and delete
those.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message
oups.com...
After putting a document into a two column format my headers on
certain pages have expanded in size. It isn't all of them and there
is not an obvious pattern to this. I've checked the page set up etc.
and I can't seem to find any rhyme or reason as to why this is
happening.
Has anyone run into this problem or could anyone please offer some
tips?

Thanks so much

Header Problem Grant Microsoft Word Help 1 February 17th 07 05:56 AM
Header problem gilbert Microsoft Word Help 1 February 1st 07 05:32 AM
Header Problem Laura C Johnson Microsoft Word Help 4 June 9th 06 12:18 AM
header problem bengibbs Page Layout 2 January 17th 06 06:13 PM
Problem with Header Dee Page Layout 1 August 2nd 05 04:29 PM