Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JTEFUN JTEFUN is offline

Default Formating fields

I have made a chart and I need to be able to cut and paste the text but with
only certain characters in each field. Ex.. the text is 50 characters long
and I go to the first field in my chart and I right click and paste but I
only want the first 5 characters in the first box then 2 characters in the
second box and so on. I don't know how else to explaine this.
Thanks for your help
--
JTEFUN

Formating Kathy Microsoft Word Help 4 November 9th 06 10:09 PM
Formating Date Fields LDanix Mailmerge 3 August 24th 06 06:16 PM
merge fields from excel are formating with too many decimal positi Roger Smith Mailmerge 3 January 27th 06 06:49 AM
Formating Text changes formating of entire document Ritesh Kumar Microsoft Word Help 1 July 6th 05 11:55 PM
Merge Fields and Formating - How to easily repeat a pre-set merge. David Nelson Mailmerge 7 December 27th 04 09:55 PM