Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hillary

Default Can't get equation editor installed

Hello,

I've followed Suzanne's instructions posted in another thread:
"2. Equation Editor is not installed by default (in the Typical
installation). If you don't find Microsoft Equation 3.0 listed in the Insert
| Object dialog, then you will need to install it. Go to Control Panel |
Add/Remove Programs, select Microsoft Office, and click the Change button.
In the first page, select "Add or Remove Features." On the next page, expand
"Office Tools." Select Equation Editor and set it to "Run from My Computer."
Click the Update button, and insert the Office CD when prompted."

Microsoft Equation Editor still doesn't show up in my list in the
Insert/Object window. I've tried and retried this install and I'm still
getting the same result.
I'm using Microsoft Office xp for small business, if that matters.

Thanks very much for any help!