a144mb

Default Checklist for PDA

I have a Dell Axim X3i PDA with Pocket Word and am an IT Tech who
specifically sets up hardware. I'm not a programmer or software engineer by
any stretch of the imagination bit I've dabbled with MS Word XP for basic
word processing. I want to use MS Word's 'Forms' toolbar to create a
checklist (checkboxes) of steps for hardware setup around the office I can
checkoff the form as I go. For instance, if I can create the checklist in
Word XP on my office PC, I'd sync the PDA and upload the Word doc onto the
PDA. Then go around the office and check off the steps I've taken so far in
any old hardware building project I'm tasked with (ie, checklist for setting
up a PDA on a VPs office computer). Can anyone give me direction on creating
compatible forms like these using MS Word XP? Is there a website that lists
instructions on how to do this?