glbachmann

Default TAB

What is the alignment of text when using the tab keys - vertical or
horizontal? I am so confused right now, please someone help me understand
this.
--
Gayle
Chuck Davis

Think about the question that you are asking. Hit tab key. What happened?
Did it move vertically? Or did it move horizontally?
Do you really think that you will get an answer three times as fast by
multiple posting?