Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cayce cayce is offline

Default comment page numbering

Does anyone know how to get W97 to include the page number of a comment that
gets inserted. This would be in addition to the comment #. I know it is
possible since a coworker's comments include this. I cannot see where it is
defined though and my coworker doesn't know how this came to be on her PC.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Have you tried choosing the option to print comments, in Tools | Options,
Print tab? If necessary, also try switching to Print Preview and back, and
then display the Comments pane.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"cayce" wrote:

Does anyone know how to get W97 to include the page number of a comment that
gets inserted. This would be in addition to the comment #. I know it is
possible since a coworker's comments include this. I cannot see where it is
defined though and my coworker doesn't know how this came to be on her PC.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cayce cayce is offline

Hi Stefan:

I tried your moving to print preview, then back to viewing the comments
pane. Word97 inserted the page number and a soft carriage return at the top
of each comment in the comment pane. My coworkers are gonna' love this.

THANKS tons and loads!

"cayce" wrote:

Does anyone know how to get W97 to include the page number of a comment that
gets inserted. This would be in addition to the comment #. I know it is
possible since a coworker's comments include this. I cannot see where it is
defined though and my coworker doesn't know how this came to be on her PC.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Glad I could help.

--