Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jenjen jenjen is offline

Default Type in a word document

Help - I need to be able to type a number upside down. How can I do it
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tom Conrad Tom Conrad is offline

You did not identify your word version.
In 2003 and below it was not possible to type a text based character
(letters, numbers) and quickly rotate it to display upside down. It is
possible to rotate text within a table cell +/-90.

To flip a letter /number on its head, you can use word art, and can
cut/paste the number into the word document as a rotatable /resizeable image.

Using word art you will have to experiment with properties to achieve a
number that meets your size format, font requirements. To flip the word art,
right click on the wordart object, select format wordart, on the size tab,
select rotation 180.

After rotation, you will need to maneuver the wordart object to its desired
postion.
This is easiest if you set the objects layout, text wrapping style to inline
with text.

--
Tom Conrad