Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Michael[_3_] Michael[_3_] is offline

Default Lines and Wrapping

Hi Folks - I have a document that is driven by ASK/REF fields. In one area, I am having a difficult time forcing the text into a certain area. For instance I have something that looks like this:

XXXX

YYYYY

ZZZZZZZZZ

The lines are graphic lines. They do not move with the text. My problem arises when the XXXX REF data in so long that it wraps to the next line. This forces all other lines to "go down one line", which forces ZZZZZ down, etc. Is there anyway to to wrap the multi-line XXXX area without forcing another paragraph mark? Thanks for your help.

--
Michael
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Have the lines as a graphic that you put behind the text.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Some Text Not Wrapping klam Tables 2 February 3rd 06 04:16 PM
word wrapping padipatti Microsoft Word Help 2 September 16th 05 02:39 PM
Wrapping Graphics Midge Microsoft Word Help 1 September 2nd 05 10:23 PM
Wrapping Peter New Users 3 August 23rd 05 06:05 PM
page wrapping MasterCoder Page Layout 4 February 4th 05 07:50 PM