Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NErdsAreUs NErdsAreUs is offline

Default save preview picture in Word 2007

Before The Properties were in the File menu. Now it is very dificult to get
to the file properties. Is there Hot Key? How can I save preview picture
easily in word 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Office button, Prepare, Properties. Click Document Properties, Advanced
Properties, Summary tab, Save preview picture.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"NErdsAreUs" wrote in message
:

Before The Properties were in the File menu. Now it is very dificult to get
to the file properties. Is there Hot Key? How can I save preview picture
easily in word 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NErdsAreUs NErdsAreUs is offline

Ther is no Prepare option. There is a Finish, Then Properties. The properties
Sheet is onlly in stardard I then have to schange thsi to advanced. Then I
can select the summary tab.
I wass hopeing to find some kind of shortcut or macro I could you to get
there.

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

Office button, Prepare, Properties. Click Document Properties, Advanced
Properties, Summary tab, Save preview picture.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"NErdsAreUs" wrote in message
:

Before The Properties were in the File menu. Now it is very dificult to get
to the file properties. Is there Hot Key? How can I save preview picture
easily in word 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

You are still running Beta 2 (the menu item is called Finish in B2, but
Prepare in B2TR). You should install B2TR (see my B2TR page for links).
I don't know if this already existed in B2 that way, so this applies to
B2TR:
Office button, Word Options, Customize, Choose "All commands". Add
"Advanced Document Properties" to your QAT.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
http://pschmid.net
***