Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dvya

Default Layout over pictures

Help!

I have a 9 page preschool application. The first 2 pages are tables and the
last 7 pages are social services documents. I have taken the documents from
pdf's (the only way they are provided) and converted them to jpg's. and then
inserted them into my document. I had then inserted textboxes in the
appropiate places so that i can merge the applicastions from an excel sheet
containg the information, i.e. returning parents do not have to refill the
application. So far everything works great.

I now wish to merge directly from my database and my databse will not allow
me to merge into textboxes. How can set up my pictures with the text layed
out on top of them. Everything i try seems to throw things off. Either moving
the pictures to the next page or hiding them altogether.

Can I setup multiple background images one for each page? A different header
on each page (7 total)? Any other ideas?

Thank You,

DVYA