Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Susan Matthews

Default Search and Replace in Endnotes

Is there a way to replace character formatting only in endnotes? I have a
staff member who has 625 endnotes for a book. He double spaced each note by
pressing enter twice. I know how to do a search and replace in a document,
but not how to limit it to the endnotes.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Select the endnotes, and then do a Find and Replace All. The
replace operation will do the selected text, and then ask you
whether you want to do the remainder of the document (say no).