Bobby

Default Graphic watermark on each page - except front cover

I know how to add a watermark to each page but I don't know how to do this
without adding it to the front cover (using Word 2003). Can anyone advise?
Cheers.

Bobby

Graham Mayor

A watermark is simply a graphic attached to the page header/footer.
Therefore set the page layout to have a different first page header and set
the graphic in the header of subsequent pages and not in the first page
header.

Bobby wrote:
I know how to add a watermark to each page but I don't know how to do
this without adding it to the front cover (using Word 2003). Can
anyone advise? Cheers.

Bobby

And if you are using Format | Background | Printed Watermark, go ahead and
insert the watermark, then, after checking the box for "Different first
page" on the Layout tab of Page Setup, go to the First Page Header, select
the watermark, and Delete; it will remain anchored to the Header.