Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Increasing Font Size Increasing Font Size is offline

Default How do I increase the size or a letter or number to fill page?

Trying to enlarge number beyond 72-point size to make full numbers on 8 1/2 x
11 sheet. How do I do it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Type a size in the font size box and hit enter. I think the limit is 1638
and you can use half points.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

wrote in message ...
Trying to enlarge number beyond 72-point size to make full numbers on 8
1/2 x
11 sheet. How do I do it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

In the window the contains the font size number type in the value you want.
In Word 2007 then limit is 1638

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: