Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Irishsuly

Default I get a pop up saying "The Macros in this project are disabled"

WHen I open or close Word I get a message saying "The Macros in this project
are disabled. Please refer to the online help or documentation of the Host
applcation to determine how to enable macros." how do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

See if this helps:

Herb Tyson MS MVP