Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LadyC

Default I have a color printer, my printer prints a blank page not color

Every time I click on the color bar in "word" or want to printout something
on the web that is in color my printer -- which is a Deskject Hewlett Packark
Color Printer -- my printer just prints a blank page...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Are you sure you took the tape off of the print heads of your ink
cartridges?

BTW - not a Word issue.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"LadyC" wrote in message
Every time I click on the color bar in "word" or want to printout
something
on the web that is in color my printer -- which is a Deskject Hewlett
Packark
Color Printer -- my printer just prints a blank page...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LadyC

Default I have a color printer, my printer prints a blank page not col

Yes - Is this your resopnse???!!

"LadyC" wrote in message
Every time I click on the color bar in "word" or want to printout
something
on the web that is in color my printer -- which is a Deskject Hewlett
Packark
Color Printer -- my printer just prints a blank page...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

It was a starting point. Do you think that it's never happened to someone?

And once again, the fact that your printer doesn't work properly isn't a
Word issue.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"LadyC" wrote in message
Yes - Is this your resopnse???!!

"LadyC" wrote in message
Every time I click on the color bar in "word" or want to printout
something
on the web that is in color my printer -- which is a Deskject Hewlett
Packark
Color Printer -- my printer just prints a blank page...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LadyC

The fact is that I asked about the MALFUNCTION of a printer, not how to
insert the cartridge; no it's not a start, JoAnn..I have lost precious time
with your answer; please no more of your responses it is obvious to me that
you do not know the answer. Thanks.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

It was a starting point. Do you think that it's never happened to someone?

And once again, the fact that your printer doesn't work properly isn't a
Word issue.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"LadyC" wrote in message
Yes - Is this your resopnse???!!

"LadyC" wrote in message
Every time I click on the color bar in "word" or want to printout
something
on the web that is in color my printer -- which is a Deskject Hewlett
Packark
Color Printer -- my printer just prints a blank page...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You would have lost precious time without JoAnn's answer, too, since no one
else has proposed a solution, and there's always a remote possibility that
her answer might be correct for some users. It is also true that printing
problems are often not Word's fault. I don't understand what you mean by
"click on the color bar."

If your document contains wrapped graphics or text boxes, make sure that you
have "Drawing objects" checked on the Print tab of Tools | Options and don't
have "Draft mode" checked. Also, since you don't mention what version of
Word you have, I can't point you to specific articles, but if you will
search the Microsoft Knowledge Base for "troubleshoot printing," you will
get a number of articles on troubleshooting printing issues (I get 44 when I
search in the TechNet KB: 6 for Word 2003, 10 for Word 2002, 17 for Word
2000, and the rest for earlier versions).

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

It was a starting point. Do you think that it's never happened to

someone?

And once again, the fact that your printer doesn't work properly isn't a
Word issue.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"LadyC" wrote in message
Yes - Is this your resopnse???!!

"LadyC" wrote in message
Every time I click on the color bar in "word" or want to printout
something
on the web that is in color my printer -- which is a Deskject

Hewlett
Packark
Color Printer -- my printer just prints a blank page...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LadyC

Thanks, Barnhill. Problem solved, it seems that someone out there had a
'clue.' at any rate you spent all that precious ink on what you assumed was
putting me in my place. Well, Barnhill, just like the last writer you do not
have a clue. I did what I should have done in the beginning - uh..you know
talked to Hewlett Packard..and I do not know how close youa nd JoAnn are but
enjoy, okay? and next time use all that wasted energy on praising Joann and
try and HELP SOMEBODY when they ask a simple printer question, okay???? I
showed your emails to my office, it seems we all around here feel that you
both just want attention. See ya!!

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

It was a starting point. Do you think that it's never happened to

someone?

And once again, the fact that your printer doesn't work properly isn't a
Word issue.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"LadyC" wrote in message
Yes - Is this your resopnse???!!

"LadyC" wrote in message
Every time I click on the color bar in "word" or want to printout
something
on the web that is in color my printer -- which is a Deskject

Hewlett
Packark
Color Printer -- my printer just prints a blank page...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Well, I have found a KB article that will help you if you have this kind of
problem again: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

[...]

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

It was a starting point. Do you think that it's never happened to

someone?

And once again, the fact that your printer doesn't work properly

isn't a
Word issue.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"LadyC" wrote in message
Yes - Is this your resopnse???!!

"LadyC" wrote in message
Every time I click on the color bar in "word" or want to

printout
something
on the web that is in color my printer -- which is a Deskject

Hewlett
Packark
Color Printer -- my printer just prints a blank page...

one page document prints another blank page with it abdwahid Microsoft Word Help 2 May 7th 06 06:40 PM
Want to start page 1 numbering after five pages - how? RM Page Layout 6 April 5th 06 05:07 AM
adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 04:51 PM
Word only prints first page [email protected] Page Layout 0 November 12th 05 12:39 PM