Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GT GT is offline

Default Mail Merge: Saving Changes to 'Mail Recipients List'

After using Wordpro for many years I am just trying Word 2003 Mail Merge for
the first time by creating a new address list via the Mail Merge task pane.

I've had to change the column headings, and the column order and this is
all Ok via the 'Edit' the 'Customise' screens.

But, on returning to the actual 'Mail Merge Recipients' screen ...although
the headings are correct, they do not appear in the correct order. They can
be moved individually but the changes are lost as soon as the screen is
closed.

Is there any way of saving changes made at the 'edit' or 'customise' stages?
Any help would be appreciated.
Gt