Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jimmy Clay[_2_] Jimmy Clay[_2_] is offline

Default License agreement

I've been noticing that at the very top bar of my Word it says "Microsoft
Word non-commercial use." It seems obvious enough that means that I'm not
supposed to use this version of Word to make money (it is the home
version).But what if I did start making money with it. At what point is
Microsoft, if they knew about it, going to bring a lawsuit against me.

Current I'm not making a dime and don't know that I ever will. But I am a
want-a-be novelist, and if I did hit it big, while using he non-commercial
version, what happens. Would they just ask me to buy the commercial version?
Just wondering.

--
Jimmy Clay

http://songofthecoyote.googlepages.com/home