SBK

Default Using the search facility in Word

Hi

I've tried to use the search facility in Word 2003 SP-2 and it doesn't
appear to work. I'm searching for text within a file that I know exists in a
sub-folder on the 'My Documents' folder and I have specified that I want to
search only for Word documents and have specified the 'My Documents' folder
(and its sub-folders) as the place to search. When I click on th esearch
button, it tell sme that there was no match found. I have check all my
settings several times but still no joy.

I tried the search using the search for files & folders on the Start button
and it found my file.

Has anyone else had the same problems.

Many thanks.