Bob Betts

Default Table Breaks unwantedly

Hi.. not a technical person... i hope you can undestand my question.... I
created a table in word and its two pages in length... well suppose to
be.... the problem is.... it splits up some of the rows..... how do i make
the rosw stick together and let them break automatically at end of the page
instaed of word trying to break the rows and spreading them across 4 pages.

Margaret Aldis

Select the row(s) that you don't want to split and use Table Table
Properties to mark the row not to split over pages.

You might also want to look at the other tricks in

http://www.word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfl...ksInTables.htm

--
Margaret Aldis - Microsoft Word MVP